This time I will share about How to Reset Canon printer IP2770 Error 5B00. I was try this resetter and runs perfectly. 100% working. This resetter no passwords ... and FREE
How to Reset Canon printer IP2770 Error 5B00
Download Canon iP2770 Resetter v1074 no password below:
Do not forget to turn off the download manager, so the iP2770 Resetter successfully downloaded.
Go to the iP2770 Service Mode :
- The printer is off and plugged the power cord.
- Press the RESUME button two seconds
- then press the POWER button until the green light flame (while pressing the POWER button, ... don't release RESUME button)
- Then release the Resume button, but do not release the POWER button.
- POWER button while still pressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will flash alternately orange glow green with the last orange. (not to mistaken 4x because the printer will be totally dead, but it is temporary as well) Then ...
- Release both buttons simultaneously.
- Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
- The computer will detect new devices, please ignore .....
- This situation is called SERVICE MODE iP2770 and iP2770 ready to be reset.
Then run Canon printer iP2770 Resetter v1074 :
- Exctract File iP2770 Resetter.
- Prepare a two paper in the printer (to print at the time of the reset process).
- Run the program iP2770 Resetter
- Click "MAIN", then the printer will proceed and iP2770 will print one page with the words "D = 000.0"
- Click the "EEPROM Clear".
- Then click the "EEPROM", and the printer will print the results off iP2770 Resetter. One of the writing row as follows:
- "TPage (TTL = 00 000)"
- Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button.
- Done ...